Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the processing of personal data
PRR Architetti – Manual
The owner and data controller
PRR Architetti – via A. Ramazzotti 4H – 21047 Saronno (VA)
Owner email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for processing personal data
Arch. Sara Pivetta – via A. Ramazzotti 4H – 21047 Saronno (VA)
Owner e-mail: email@example.com
Arch. Stefania Maria Restelli – via A. Ramazzotti 4H – 21047 Saronno (VA)
Owner e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arch. Stefano Carlo Maria Rigoni – via A. Ramazzotti 4H – 21047 Saronno (VA)
Owner e-mail: email@example.com
Sub-delegate for processing personal data
The sub-delegate of processing personal data is an internal or external staff at the Professional Association PRR Architetti, who, for reasons regarding the management of the assignment, is appointed by the Owner of the processing of the data collection and use. The Owner communicates that position to the Client.
Types of data collected
The Personal Data collected by PRR Architetti in autonomy during the development of the professional assignment can be: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, Tax Code, VAT, cadastral data, data regarding the property registers.
The Personal Data provided by the Client after request of the Responsible for Processing Data of PRR Architetti or the Sub-delegate for del Processing Data.
Unless otherwise specified all the data requested by PRR Architetti are necessary for a correct development of the provided mandate by the professional assignment. If the Client refuse to communicate them, could be impossible for PRR Architetti provide the Service. In the event that PRR Architetti indicate some Data as elective, the Clients are free to abstain from communicate those Data, without that have any consequence about availability of the assignment.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to the Client if one of the following applies:
- processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement and/or to execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
It’s otherwise always possible ask to the Owner to clarify the concrete legal base of each processing and in particular to specify if the processing are based on law, under contract or necessary to reach a contract.
The data are processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other where the parts involved in the processing are located. For further information, get in touch with the Owner.
Operational office: via A. Ramazzotti 4H – 21047 Saronno (VA)
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of the professional contract between the Owner and the Client shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. The Client may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The Purpose of processing
The Client’s Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms and Infrastructure monitoring.
The Client can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Processing in the ambit of building practices
For the execution of the assignment, if the authorizations were necessary, points of view or every other type of right to carry out the works, the Owner processing, represented by the Responsible or the Sub-delegate, can collect the Personal Data which will be communicate, as per current legislation and according to the expected ways by the same, to the Public Administrations. Every time the Client will send a request to the Owner to have detailed information about the authorization procedures for which are used the Data.
Processing in the ambit of cognitive investigations or technical evaluations
The Owner of processing, represented by the Responsible or the Sub-delegate has the authority, in the execution of the assignment, to collect the Client Data for every preliminary necessary research, taking care to inform the Client in detail about the reasons that make necessary and how to use them.
Details about the processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data are collected for the following purpose and using the following services:
Contact by phone
The Clients have provided their phone number could be contacted for administrative and documents purpose regarding the fulfillment of the assignment or the management of the activities that it asks.
Personal Data Collected: phone number.
Contact by e-mail
The Clients who have provided their e-mail address cold be contacted for administrative and documents purpose regarding the fulfillment of the assignment or the management of the activities that it asks.
Personal Data Collected: e-mail address.
The rights of Users
The Client can exercise specific rights regarding the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular he has the right to:
- withdraw their consent every time. The Client can cancel the consent to the processing of their Personal Data earlier expressed.
- object to processing of their Data. The Client have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- access their Data. The Client has the right to obtain information about Data processed by the Owner, regarding specific aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and seek the rectification. The Client can verify the accuracy of own Data and ask or it to be updated or corrected.
- restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- achieve the cancellation or removal of own Personal Data. When certain condition occurs, the Client can ask to the Owner the cancellation of the own Data.
- receive their Data or let them transfer to another controller. The Client has the right to receive the own Data in organized format, of common use and legible by automatic system and, when technically feasible, to obtain the transfer of them to another owner without obstacles. This instruction is applicable when the Data are processing with automated tools and the processing is based on the consensus of the Client, regarding a contract for which the Client is a party or regarding contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The Client have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).